Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wonderful Christmas Day with my Family

On Christmas day, I woke my daughter Latange up and watched her open her gifts. She had received nine baby dolls, some clothes, P.Js, and much more. We played all day listening to Christmas music, playing games, and watching Christmas movies. I watched to see how she felt about what she got for Christmas. I had to save money to get her presents, and it was not easy. It was difficult because I had to pay the phone bill and also needed to save money to move to a new place. But I did it and that made me feel happy. I felt good about myself because she knows that I care about her.

About 2pm, I went to my Auntie’s house and helped cook Christmas dinner for the rest of my family. I cooked some greens, ham, dressing, sweet potatoes and much more…  We talked about the old days when we lived in the old Rockwell Gardens building and we all had fun. It made me happy that all my family was here with me and cared about me. I will never forget this Christmas!


Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! It seems like it was a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, what a wonderful Christmas day you and your daughter had, and oh! those nine dolls, the cloths, she received You must really love her to save all that money. Christmas gifts, and a lots of time spent with her will make her a loving young lady some day that will bye you gifts in return keep up the good work.
    Hi Brenda, what a wonderful Christmas day you and your daughter had, and oh! those nine dolls, the cloths, she received You must really love her to save all that money. Christmas gifts, and a lots of time spent with her will make her a loving young lady some day that will bye you gifts in return keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete