Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MY CAT AND ME



I was very happy when I first got my cat Sabastian. He was very small and had big ears. We lived in Evanston in a small basement apartment. Every time I went to and came home from work he was waiting at the door for me. And that made me feel real good, because once I sat down he would jump up on my lap and sit.
About fourteen years ago, I got him from one the members at Bally’s Total Fitness where I worked. We became good friends and I started cat sitting for the family when they would go out of town. So one day her cat got out of the house and came back and the family found out that she was having kittens.
Time went by and she had four kittens three girls and one boy who was the smallest. The girls looked like their mother. They were the same color and the boy was different, orange and white. My friend asked if I would like to have one of the kittens when they were born and I said yes. After eight weeks he came home to me and I was happy. The family gave me food for him that would last for six months and he had his shots also. 
He made me happy every time I saw his little face. He made worry sometimes because he didn’t look like he was growing, but today he is big and healthy and still keeping me happy. If I had to do it all over again I would.

Gloria 

3 comments: