Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Happy Student at FAST West

The happiest day of my life was going back to school after having my baby. One of the reasons it was a good day was seeing my favorite teacher in the whole world, Mr. Nathan, because he’s fun. Plus, he teaches reading in his own special way. Then there is Mr. Ben who teaches math and he teaches that in a special way too. They are helping me move more and more close to taking the test.
It makes me happy to come to school and everyone greets me with so much love. The people upstairs at the front desk greet me too. Then there are the people that help people find housing and much more; they also greet me. My teachers and their coworkers make people feel important and wanted, and that we can do whatever we put our minds to. They even give us bulletins for jobs housing and more things that are healthy for their students. I am so happy when there are no absences and everyone is in class ready to work and help one another.
To my knowledge being at FAST west is the happiest and most peaceful place. Even when I graduate I would still like to come back to FAST west at 10 S. Kedize. That’s what makes me happy because they are so inspirational and peaceful at FAST west. I think I would like to help out after I pass my test. That’s what makes me happy having people help me then coming back help others to pass their test. 

Aleathia

2 comments:

  1. Aleathia-we LOVE having you here! Nice work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleathia Good job and I thing all of us feel same .

    ReplyDelete